Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Game Viewer


Click here for full size

See all those black arrows? Those indicate whom killed whom.

What the hell are you talking about?

I'm talking about Halo 2, yo! I've already mentioned that Bungie keeps detailed records of all the games played on Xbox live. Well, I just discovered an extra goodie called Game Viewer, which allows players to look at a visual representation of how a battle was played out. This serves as a sort of guide that allows me to see where I've left myself wide open to attack, so that I may learn from my mistakes. I can also get a better sense of the strategies used by other players. And it's a lot of fun to see where I was standing when I fragged or got fragged.

The only problem, for you, is that you have to have an account with Bungie.net to actually use the game viewer. Sorry.

BTW, I'm the 8.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UK's AOP Online Publishing Awards Finalists
UK's AOP Online Publishing Awards Finalists : The finalists for UK's Association of Online ... Knight Ridder Paper Launches Citizen Journalism Site : The State in Columbia, S.
Hey I was just blogg surfing and I found you. Great blogg, keep it up. If you are interested in Make money fat go visit, it is the best stuff I have seen on the net

5:25 PM  
Blogger thumbuki said...

Spam is for the birds. I've turned on Word Verification. That means you have to type some silly letters every time you comment now.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home