Wednesday, August 31, 2005

DOOOOOOOM!!!



I picked up the Resurrection of Evil expansion pack for Doom 3 last week. Doom scares that sheeit out of me. Especially at night, in the dark, with headphones on.

I don't really care much for the FPS genre. I play maybe 3 of them a year. And usually, there is some other quality to these particular FPS games, besides the action, that attracts me to them.

In Doom's case, it's the environments. To me, Doom 3 is an elaborate theme park haunted house. Except really big, and without the limitations.

1 Comments:

Anonymous News Electronics Lover said...

Hello Bloggers,

My name is Chris. As your blog is consumer electronics market related, i would like to invite you to my new site : http://www.newelectronicsproducts.com
It is free, it is updated daily and you can use rss feed to get the lastest info on electronics products.
Thanks for your time and thanks for letting me use your blog
Chris

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home