Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Zelda Delayed



Zelda: The Twilight Princess has been pushed back into 2006. Nutz to that! On the otherhand, developers are saying they are using this time to add an extra layer of polish and to add new levels. The trade off is a longer wait for a better Zelda. I can dig it.

Other news, the Nintendo DS is dropping $20 in price to $129.99 on Aug. 21. Just in time for Nintendogs and Advance Wars Dual Strike. This is also great news for those who have been waiting for Nintendo to roll out their online service. MarioKart DS and Animal Crossing DS are scheduled for a fall release. It's now officially a good time to own a DS.

Last, and least. The Game Boy Micro has a release date of Sept. 19. I won't get one of these as I prefer playing GBA games on my DS or my Gameboy Player. But if Nintendo manages to get these things on the shelves of alternative venues, like Hot Topic and department stores, they might have a chance of opening new markets. We'll see if size matters.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Orr said...

cluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

9:02 PM  
Blogger beaglebot said...

I read through the comments on that site and am amazed by th enumber of people who Just Don't Get It(TM)

7:25 AM  
Blogger thumbuki said...

Good question. One I have to look up my soon, as of recent. Some of my older gamers aren't working anymore. I've seen info on the net. When I do my research, I'll put up a post.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home