Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Worship the Cube



I have come to the conclusion that my favorite console this generation was the Gamecube, by far. And I wanted to share with you the games that helped me reach this decision. All of them are exclusive to the system, except for Resident Evil 4, when it comes out later this year for the PS2. But from what I hear, it's going to be a bit watered down, as the cube is actually more powerful than the PS2. And Super Monkey Ball has since been ported.

Resident Evil
Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime
The Legend of Zelda, the Wind Waker
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Pikmin
Super Monkey Ball 1
F-Zero GX
Wario Ware, Inc.
Super Smash Bros. Melee (great for parties)
Super Mario Sunshine

So if you haven't picked one up yet, I'd consider it. Nintendo usually has a few bundle deals around fall and xmas. Plus, the new Zelda: Twilight Princess will be out by then.

6 Comments:

Blogger blackvelvetjesus said...

Super Monkey Ball? I've heard of this game and I have no idea why.

I haven't owned a console since the PS1, so I'm not up on Monkey sports.

3:07 PM  
Blogger blackvelvetjesus said...

I'll give you a lime one! Whatever that means...

4:14 PM  
Blogger thumbuki said...

I'm getting myself a revolution. That's all there is to it! Maybe they'll make one in orange.

9:12 PM  
Blogger beaglebot said...

Nintendo needs to start marketing more to the broke. I'd love to have a revolution and new games but it'[s gonna be out of my price range for a while.

I guess I could just get a better job.

8:46 PM  
Blogger jereminate said...

Hey, Clu... pardon my laziness for not looking harder, but is there a release date for Zelda, or is it just "Holiday 2005" for now?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Kassi42 said...

That's an excellent list of games. Greg and I play Wario Ware and SSB Melee at least every other night (he's also playing through Chronotrigger for the first time is why we don't play every day).

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home