Friday, July 29, 2005

D&D For Dummies


(stolen from gamespy)

Yes, there is now a Dungeons & Dragons for Dummies. But according to Fargo at Gamespy, it's "This isn't D&D for Dummies! This is more like D&D for intelligent, literate people who want to examine and explore the various ins and outs of this exciting and dynamic creative social activity." And then he shared his vision of a proper dummies guide.

I miss playing D&D. I recommend Darkstar to move to the No so we can play every saturday night at my house. The mountain dew is in the refrigerator. And yes, you can have one.

1 Comments:

Blogger thumbuki said...

tried it. it was a bust. that might have been because of too many people playing at once. I have a feeling it would come off as sterile almost no matter what. if you would like to DM a game online, with two or three players, I'd love to try it out, again.

But if you're serious about playing, you'd move to the no. :)

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home