Sunday, July 24, 2005

What's this site about, anyways?



Sooo, I started this blog about a week ago. Haven't figured out what it's supposed to be about quite yet. I think a slight focus in video games is obvious at this time. What about other things? I'm not sure. I could make this site more personal. Talk about my cats, what flavor of ice cream I tried today, or how a I went swimming yesterday. That would definitely play up the boring angle nicely.

I think this week, I'll actually jump in to the design side of this site a bit. Give it some color. Make a graphic or two. Maybe if I give this place a make over, it'll inspire me to be more exciting in my posts. Not womens underwear exciting, mind you. Just good ol fashion exciting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Orr said...

sounds good. i'd like to know what you had for breakfast and when your last shit was.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Michael Orr said...

DM?

10:14 AM  
Blogger thumbuki said...

Note to self: Don't ever DM a game of D&D over the internet with 7 players. Or Yoyology.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home