Monday, July 25, 2005

Wizard Needs Soup, Badly



Today, I start the Sacred Heart Diet...

This 7-day eating plan can be used as often as you like. If correctly followed, it will clean out your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well-being. After only 7 days of this process, you will begin to feel lighter by at least 10 pounds and possibly 17 pounds, and experience an abundance of energy.

I know three people who are in the process of following this diet, and all have lost quite a bit of weight. Myself, I'm only a few pounds, at most, over weight. I generally eat right, minus my weakness for ice cream. But this diet rouses my curiousity. The possibility of dropping 10 to 17 pounds in a week is one part personal experiment, one part practical.

Made the soup last night, and was suprised by how well it turned out. I mean, it's damn good soup. I'd want to eat this soup off the diet. And I don't really care for soup. Soup is a funny word.

3 Comments:

Blogger thumbuki said...

I don't get headaches very often. But I have one know. I suspect sugar withdrawal.

11:31 AM  
Blogger thumbuki said...

I give up. Or more like it, I was told to that I'm off my diet by the wife. It was making me miserable. And this translated into making her miserable.

I have no will power. Oh well.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Shiggy said...

That was fast. I'm going to look it up anyway. I could use to lose a couple times that.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home