Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hey, Billy Bob! You can take your remake and shove it straight up your ASS!


(Bad News Bears, 1976)

The original Bad News Bears is funny. The Billy Bob Thorton remake is not. I had a few mild chuckles, at best. I'm kinda disappointed. I'm not a fan of Mr. Thorton, but I figured if there was anyone who could pull off the role of Buttermaker, it would be him. And I don't think he is completely to blame. The kids in the original could actually act.

I give this movie 5 swift kicks to the athletic supporter.

3 Comments:

Blogger fabulon7 said...

My favourite critic seems to agree with you.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Michael Orr said...

banners looking neato man.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Shiggy said...

Remember, if you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home