Sunday, July 31, 2005

Old Skool



The Classic Gaming Expo is being held August 20 and 21 in San Francisco. This is a wonderful opportunity to play games of old and rub elbows with the legendary designers that made it all possible. Some of the people expected to be there are David Crane (pitfall), Don Bluth (Dragon's Layer), Nolan Bushnell (Atari), etc... If designers aren't enough, you can see bands like The Minibosses perform live.

But what about the games?!?! I'm not sure what will be there. But I'm willing to be they'll have at least one Ms. Pacman machine somewhere. And perhaps Robotron.

Kudos to anyone who knows which game the above graphic is from.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Orr said...

Gorf. I can't believe I actually remember.

8:54 PM  
Blogger thumbuki said...

haven't come up with anything cool for my favicon, yet.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home