Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Some Reviewers Just Don't Get It

Here is what one Amazon Reviewer said about Nintendogs:
Not recommended. Wait for the PSP version of Nintendogs instead., August 24, 2005
I don't recommend this game, it is mediocre plain and simple. Instead gamers should wait for the PSP version of Nintendogs. Considering how much more powerful the PSP is, hardware-wise, compared to the DS, the PSP version of Nintendogs should be spectacular (meanwhile, the DS version of Nintendogs is, like I said, just mediocre).

But its going to be interesting to see how the 'touch' factor is handled on the PSP. My guess is that a touch-screen add-on will be included with the PSP version of Nintendogs.

My recommendation....wait for the PSP version of Nintendogs to come out. It will be worth the wait. Resist the urge to buy Nintendogs for the DS, wait for the PSP version to come out. That version should rock!

Maybe someone should tell him that Nintendogs is made by Nintendo, and will never come out for the PSP. However, I have a theory... I have seen this misinformation on various other sites. I believe there are a few PSP fanboys out there that are intentionally plaguing message boards with this false information. For what reasons, you ask? Since when did immaturity need a reason?

Now, I have no problem with fanboyism, as I'm guilty of it. But if you are going to be a fanboy, at least keep it real. I already have Fox News for all my horseshit needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home