Sunday, September 04, 2005

kids 37, clu 0



I finally picked up Halo 2 for the Xbox (at a reduced price.) Even though I couldn't stand the first one, Halo 2 offers something that Halo 1 does not. Online play. Up until this point, I have been less than satisfied with Xbox Live. Mostly because kids are more or less cussing you out the whole time. I can't tell you how many times I've heard the word "gay."

But for some reason, people don't talk nearly as much while playing Halo as the other Xbox Live games I've played. Thus, flaming has been reduced to a simmer.

I suck! I mean, I keep losing. Not once have I gotten anywhere near first place. Sure, if you look at my online statistics, you'll see I've managed 2nd place a few times. But I was still many, many kills away from obtaining the number one spot. I chose an "8" for my current emblem, because I frequently come in last place (Up to 8 players in a match.)

Speaking of online statistics... Bungie tracks and keeps detailed records of every game played. Which is by far one of the coolest features of Halo 2. You can see every game I've played, the date and time of these games, which place I took, the map we played, the players I battled against, and much more. Yeah, it's pretty sweet.

The final word on Halo 2, fun. And I haven't even bothered with the single player adventure, yet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. Don't miss visiting this site about easter cupcakes in regards to information on easter cupcakes

9:26 AM  
Blogger thumbuki said...

but I don't like spam.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Michael Orr said...

Bizarro spam. Did anyone else click that page?

6:59 PM  
Blogger thumbuki said...

I did. The Raelians ain't got shit on that guy.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home